Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday 56 #2



 The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda’s Voice.  Post one or a few sentences from page or percentage 56 from any book.  Check out the rules and join the fun by clicking here.

This Friday 56 is from:





“Smiling in an I-know-I’m-a-sex-god manner, he approached me with his loose, unhurried stride.  Like some sort of jungle cat.  Deceptively relaxed, when I knew he could spring into action at any moment.” –Foreplay





Why This Quote?

I really liked this New Adult book.  I felt like the romance was genuine between Pepper and Reece.  This book defiantly has a lot of steamy scenes and this was right at the beginning of one of them.  I would really recommend this book for readers looking for a good New Adult book, but be aware that it is for 17+. 
 




2 comments:

  1. This book looks like such a good NA one! I have a feeling that I won't be able to resist reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of the best books I have read in 2014!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...