Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday 56 #3



 The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda’s Voice.  Post one or a few sentences from page or percentage 56 from any book.  Check out the rules and join the fun by clicking here.

This Friday 56 is from:

“I could recognize the blessing of him returning, but three years of mourning was a long time to let go of and I didn’t even understand why he’d left.  He claimed it had nothing to do with my father’s offer and it was obvious that he wanted me, but I needed more.  Answers for one thing, and I wanted what my parents had in their life together-love and trust.”- Bitter Sweet Love

 
Why This Quote?


This was such a good novella, but I should have been expecting that since it was written by one of my favorite authors, Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I was rooting for Jasmine to forgive Dez and for them to fly off into the sunset together.  I really liked the chemistry in this book, and although it is not the best writing, it was an addicting read.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome 56. Puts you in the moment with them and their feelings!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...