Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Cover Trends I Like/Dislike




This is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish.  Every week there will be a new subject to create a top 10 list of.

This week’s subject:
Top Ten Cover Trends I Like/Dislike

1.)    Different Fonts- Like


2.)                      Illustrated Covers- Like

3.)Black & White Covers- Like

4.)                      Half Naked Men- Dislike


5.)                       Mouth Close Ups- Dislike


6.)                      Girls in Pretty Dresses- Like

7.)                       Girls Floating/Underwater- Like

8.)                        Symbols-Sometimes

9.)                       Almost Kisses-Sometimes

10.)                    Broken Up Faces-Like

6 comments:

  1. I really like your list! I should have had a sometimes option, because sometimes a cover does work for a certain book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the covers with the broken up faces - haven't seen it on any other TTT lists! I think you chose really great trends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list and your likes and dislikes. I also love pretty dresses, illustrations and underwater covers. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...