Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I own the Most Books From




This is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish.  Every week there will be a new subject to create a top 10 list of.
This week’s subject:
Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From
1.)    Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn (19 Books)
Wow, I never knew that I owned so many books by Jennifer L. Armentrout!  Combining e-books and physical books, I have 19 books, which is even more extreme because I only read my first Jennifer L. Armentrout book less than a year ago.  I have not read one thing from her that I did not like and she is defiantly on my auto-buy author list.

2.)                      Katherine Applegate (12 Books)
The reason I have 12 books from Katherine Applegate is because I bought her entire Everworld series when I was in middle school.  I remember really liking the books that I read from this series, but I don’t really remember them that much.  I did read some of her books from her Animorphs series as well, but I don’t own any of them.  I kept the Everworld series because I want to finish it someday. 


3.) J.K Rowling (8 Books)
Of course I own all of the Harry Potter books and then I have The Casual Vacancy.  I have read almost all the Harry Potter books (I still need to read the last one) and I have yet to read any of Rowling’s adult books.  Unfortunately, I can’t find most of my Harry Potter books since I moved out of my parents house 6 years ago!


4.)                      Nicholas Sparks (8 Books)
I have a weakness for buying Nicholas Sparks books.  I have only read Safe Haven, which I enjoyed, but did not love.  I always see his books at thrift stores and I can’t keep myself from buying them!  I want to read all the books I have of his, but for now, they are far down on my TBR shelf.


5.)                       Cassandra Clare (7 Books)
I have most of the Mortal Instruments series ( I am missing the last 2 books) and only have Clockwork Prince from the Infernal Devices series.  I have two copies of City of Bones and City of Fallen Angels.  I really like this series and really want to finish it, but with the two series intertwining and the books being pretty large, I am holding off until I have more time.


6.)                      Charlaine Harris (7 Books)
All of my Chatlaine Harris books are from the Sookie Stackhouse series.  I have read the first three books hoping that I would absolutely love the series, but I never fell in love.  I really liked the idea of reading the book and then watch the True Blood season, but the TV show did not match the book series exactly and I thought I might get confused switching from book series to TV series.  I still plan on finishing this series, just some later time.

7.)                       Richelle Mead (5 Books)
I have the first 5 books in the Vampire Academy series. I have only read the first one and hope to finish the series by next summer, but I am unsure if I will continue on with the spin-off series.


8.)                        Stephanie Meyer (5 Books)
I have the Twilight series and The Host.  I was really hoping that Stephanie Meyer would continue on with her The Host series, but I think it is not going to happen anymore.  I would be really interested to see if Meyer will write anymore books and if I will like them.   

9.)                       Stephan King (5 Books)
I have picked up several random Stephan King books throughout the years.  I however have not finished one of them.  I have tried reading Under the Dome and Pet Cemetery, but I was never able to finish.  I do like his writing style, but some of his books are very intricate and really takes a lot of concentration to be really involved in what it happening.


10.)                    Dean Koontz (5 Books)
I have bought several Dean Koontz books and have not read one.  A lot of his books synopsis’s sound so interesting, which really sucks me in and makes me buy them.  However, I did try to read Phantoms and I could not get through it.  I do not like extreme Sci-Fi, so that may be the problem, but I really want to read Intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...