Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten TV Shows



This is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish.  Every week there will be a new subject to create a top 10 list of.
This week’s subject:

Top Ten TV Shows

1.)    Lost
 


2.)                      Buffy the Vampire Slayer

3.) The Walking Dead


4.)                       Vampire Diaries


5.)                       Once Upon A Time


6.)                      Heroes


7.)                       American Horror Story


8.)                        Dexter



9.)                       The 100


10.)                    Reign

Honorable Mentions: Reality TV shows…I watch a lot! (Survivor, Big Brother, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Amazing Race, America’s Next Top Model, The Challenge, The Voice, & Probably more that I can’t remember)

3 comments:

  1. Ooo yay! I love Reign! I haven't seen it on anyone's list yet, I'm so happy you like it too!
    I've been watching some Buffy on Netflix and it's so good!
    Awesome list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUAT made my list as well! Oh, and I do follow Reign too. Megan Follows is just fabulous as Queen Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband just started watching Heroes. He really likes it. I've never watched Buffy but I'm hoping to start it in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...