Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #10



“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Coming Out On August 5th, 2014

Published by Entangled Teen
400 Pages


About The Book
In the stunning climax to the bestselling Lux series, Daemon and Katy join forces with an unlikely enemy to ensure the survival of not only their love for each other, but the future of all mankind.

Opposition will bring forth a new dawn to the Lux universe, where man must stand with alien to survive, and the future, no matter the outcome, will never be the same.

Why I Want To Read This Book
I love Jennifer L. Armentrout’s books and I absolutely love this series. I can’t wait for the conclusion, especially since we were left on a cliffhanger with Origin.  This will be bittersweet because I am glad the series is wrapping up before it gets boring, but I am sad because I have become so invested in the characters.  It is also cool that the novella, Shadows, will be included in this book for readers who want it in print, since it has only been offered as an eBook. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to read this book, and I agree with you about it being bittersweet. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends, but I know it's going to be hard to say goodbye to all the characters.
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...