Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday 56 #8




The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda’s Voice.  Post one or a few sentences from page or percentage 56 from any book.  Check out the rules and join the fun by clicking here.


This Friday 56 is from:
 

“At first, it was his mystery that was so intriguing.  I was frustrated not knowing anything about him, but also excited to figure him out.  Still, I’ve always wanted to trust him, to depend on him.  And despite all my questions about who he is…there’s a bond there.  I don’t know how or why, but I’ve never experience that with anyone before.” –Lingering Echoes


Why This Quote?


I liked this book, but I did not love it.  I really liked that it was a New Adult book that was not full of sex.  I did find Damien kind of creepy at times in the book.  I really like this quote and I think it sums up some of Allie’s and Damien’s relationship.  And the ending of this book was crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...