Wednesday, October 1, 2014

T.B.R {October 2014}




With it being October, I decided I really wanted to get into the mood of Halloween by reading horror or scary books this month.  I have never done a TBR list before, so I will try my best to only read books from this list.  I am going to list all of the books that I think I may want to read in October, but I might not be able to get to them all.  I want different options, so I will pick the ones that I am really in the mood to read.
  


1.       The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
2.       Ten by Gretchen McNeil
3.       The Bargaining by Carly Anne West
4.       The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
5.       The End Games by T. Michael Martin
6.       The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle
7.       The Farm by Emily Mckay
8.  Mr. .44 Magnum (DeathEarth Episode #1) by Michael Anthony

So, I also picked out two not horror books (one being chick-lit and the other being a dystopian) just in case I need a breather from reading tons of horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...