Monday, November 10, 2014

Blog Changes




As you can see from the post title, I am going to have to make some unfortunate changes to my blog concerning how much I post.  I have been trying to post at least 5 times a week, as well as posting at least one review (usually on Sunday), but I have not posted a book review for the last two Sundays.  This is because 1.) I got into a huge reading slump after reading several not so great books in a row and 2.) I am now re-entering the work force, which is the main reason for this post.  

I will unfortunately be posting less often, at least at first, until I can get into a routine of going to work and taking care of my daughter.  It will take me several months to get into a routine were I will be able to find time to work, spend time with family, read, and make posts for this blog.  Please be patient with me while I try to figure out how to balance all these new tasks that are entering my life at this time.  I will unfortunately not be able to promise book reviews once a week, but I will do my best to keep posting book reviews as soon as I finish the book.  I will also try my best to keep up with memes, monthly wrap-ups, ect., but they may be late occasionally (like this month).

However, this now gives me more time to read books I enjoy.  After I finish reading all of the books that I am already obligated to read and review from publishers and authors, I plan on focusing more on books that I already own.  I have been feeling weighed down lately with only being able to read review books and feeling guilty about buying new books I know that I won’t be able to read anytime soon.  This change will help me read more books because I will be reading what I like and be able to set aside books that I do not enjoy.  It also means that I will have more money to spend on books so I will have more book hauls, book DIYs, and giveaways.  

So with that being said, I am looking forward to see how these changes will help be expanding my reading and blogging life.  Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...