Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread



 This is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish.  Every week there will be a new subject to create a top 10 list of.

This week’s subject:
Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

1.)    The Entire Harry Potter Series J.K. Rowling
I read these ALONG time ago while I was in middle school and I never even finished the series.  I was spoiled on how it ended, which would seem almost impossible not to be, but I really want to reread the entire series from the beginning and see what I think of it as an adult.


2.)                      Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I want to reread this book before the movie comes out since I watched it such a long time ago.  I never was able to read Catching Fire before the movie, so I really want to try to read this one again.

3.) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
I read this book about 5 years ago and I remember really liking it.  I have heard a lot of mixed reviews so I am interested it my opinion will change since I have read so many more books from then.


4.)                      Divergent by Veronica Roth
I read this book after my Hunger Games phase and I was looking for a replacement so I picked up Divergent expecting it to fill that void.  Well, it didn’t and I really disliked it because of that.  I want to reread it without the precious expectations I had before.


5.)                       The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
Like a lot of other teens, I really was into Twilight, but I’m curious if my opinion of it would change after having read other series.  I am sure that I might not like it as much as I did previously, but I think that I would still enjoy it.


6.)                      And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
I read this in early high school as a project with another girl.  I had never heard of the book and I really did not want to read it, but my partner was adamant that we read this one so I gave in….and I loved it.  It was my first adult mystery book and I really want to read it again.


7.)                       Wind on Fire Series by William Nicholson
I read this series in middle school and was obsessed with it! I read all of the books and then kept going back to Barnes and Noble to see if the author had written any more books.  Unfortunately, I never read anything else from this author, but I would really like to be able to read this series again. 


8.)                        Everworld Series by Katherine Applegate
I also read this book when I was younger and bought the entire series.  I never finished the series, but I was enjoying them while I was reading them.  I am not sure why I lost interest, but I would be interested to start reading them again because the books were really fast reads.


9.)                       The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
I had to read this book for school, which I think tainted my opinion of it.  I really want to reread this book because it is a classic that a lot of people enjoy.


10.)                    Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
I have bought so many Sookie Stackhouse novels, which is funny since I did not enjoy the first three that I read.  I also have the fist 4 seasons of True Blood (which I have only watched the first season).  I think that I just REALLY wanted to like this series and thought that the more invested I was in with it, the more I would enjoy the series.  I really want to give this series another shot and see if *hopefully* I will like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...