Wednesday, February 4, 2015

{Waiting on Wednesday} The Heir by Kiera Cass



“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

The Heir by Kiera Cass
Release Date: May 5th, 2015
Genre: YA, Dystopian, Romance
Published by: Harper Teen
Pages: 352


About The Book
No information at this time….

Why I Want To Read This Book
I thought that The Selection series was over, but no….there is another one.  I don’t know how I feel about this.  I hate when I think that the book series is over and then the author suddenly decides that there are going to be more books.  I also feel unsure about the gender for the baby. (SPOILERS) It kind of seems a little too good to be true to have twins and of course, they are a boy and a girl.  I am kind of interested in where the series will head.  Will there be another selection?  Or will we see them when they are younger?  Also, if I recall correctly, I think girl heirs are wed to other country’s heirs so that should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...