Tuesday, January 10, 2017

{Favorite Reads} 2016


This year was by far one of the best reading years for me, so I have been absolutely dreading having to pick only a few for my favorite reads of 2016.  I have split them into categories and picked some of my favorite 4 and 5 star reads that have stuck with me through the year.  I did not include multiple books within a series, choosing only the first book.  These are the books that I would absolutely recommend!

{Book recommendations are always welcome!}

Favorite Sports Romance




Favorite Rock Star Romances 



Favorite Forbidden Romances




Favorite Action Romances





Favorite Paranormal Romance



Favorite Contemporary Romances





Favorite Angsty Romances



Favorite Tear-Jerker


Favorite Thriller/Horror


Favorite YA Reads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...