Tuesday, July 25, 2017

{So You Want To Be A Blogger?} Introduction



For awhile, I have wanted to do a blog series chronicling how to be a blogger...and I finally figured, there is no time like the present.  Now, I am no HTML wiz, nor am I an expert blogger, but I have been blogging for 4 years so I figure that I would share my advice so that readers who want to become a blogger or new bloggers might learn something from my successes and my failures when it comes to the blogging world.  This series is going to be titled "So You Want To Be A Blogger?"

I am not going to have these posts scheduled in any sort of way.  When I think of something that I would like to share, I will create a post.  It might end up being a few posts or it could end up being 15!  I am not putting any limits on this and I don't want to give needless advice by saying I will create these posts once a week.  I want it to feel organic and purposeful. 

I also want these to create conversation.  I have plenty to learn, as well as share.  It would be great if these posts could stimulate other bloggers or readers to give advice.  You do not have to be a blogger to provide advice!  Readers, authors, PR's can provide the BEST advice for bloggers.  

Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook (links in the sidebar) because I have the feeling that most conversations about these posts will take place there since it is easier to communicate on social media. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...